5 Online Ways to Talk to Your Customers
One of the most important aspects in any business you open is knowing which communication channels your clients will open with. Although offering as many options as possible is ideal, the operating cost may be too high, forcing you to prioritize certain channels to the detriment of others. Therefore, we have separated 5 forms of online service that you can adopt in your business. Read and analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each to make your choice!
1. Mobile Applications
Your phone and that of your team can be your online service channel. In addition to being able to answer calls, you can use instant messaging applications for Android or iPhone and iPad to be contacted directly by the customer – and you can also return this contact!
Even if you work in an office and do not want to be deconcentrated by many notifications on your phone, most of these apps have a web version that you can use on your computer . Our recommendation: check out this software for PC and Mac that can gather all your messengers in just one window . The only setback to having this kind of contact with the one is that you can pass on a message of little professionalism if you trust only them.
2. Social Networks
If you already have a presence on social networks like Facebook and Twitter, for example, you can perform your calls through them. In addition to a free alternative, it is always possible to make an online service that you do be recognized and shared, with chances of viralizar.
However, it is worth remembering that your online service team and social media should be very well trained. A serious failure can also spill over the web and considerably disrupt the growth of your company.
The most basic format of email remains one of the most effective and essential for any business, even those that do not have presence on the internet. To get more professional, ideally have an email address with your own domain, rather than using free email services like those offered by Google and Microsoft. It is also worth remembering that email marketing is one of the best ways to advertise your brand online and we strongly recommend that you evaluate some of the tools available in the market and consider adding it to your strategy.
4. Online Chat
One of the best ways to get online service – especially if your company is from the area of ecommerce – is to install an online chat platform on your site. A type of technology used for a long time, these systems have evolved a lot, not being restricted only to the computer. Currently, it is even possible to schedule an automatic message that is sent after the visitor to your site has accessed a particular page or spent some time browsing your domain.
Jivochat, for example, is one of the services that, besides offering the chat in the computer and this type of invitation, also has applications for mobile devices and can be implemented in applications for Android and iOS. Click on the link to learn more about what the Jivochat platform has to offer and check out this text with a testimonial on how the platform is a great way to boost your business .
If you are interested in some alternatives, you can check our other suggestions below:
- LiveChat : This app brings features like sending greetings automatically to visitors. It also has activity ID on the site, allowing an operator to know how many visitors are finalizing a purchase or how many are looking at some particular product category among many others.
- Zopim : With this app, you just need to install a widget and that’s it: your chat is up and running. It gives live information of how many people are visiting your site and allows you to interact with them even if they have not requested the chat.
- TolvNow : This app allows you to monitor your customers, always knowing where they are going and what pages they are accessing. All conversations are stored in a cloud computing system, allowing you to consult all the information whenever and wherever you want.
- LivePerson : This is a platform that allows you to get in touch with your customers with relative ease. Although not the cheapest option on this list, the truth is that the large number of features will eventually compensate for this price.
- Comm100 : This app gives you the opportunity to modify the chat so that it is as close as possible to your website. Another good point is that customers can evaluate the operators, helping their ecommerce improve the service of the service. client.
5. Online Meeting Programs
If your business requires a more personal conversation rather than text help, it may be best to use web-based meeting programs. Softwares like Skype itself or Google Hangouts can be used as a free solution, for example. The downside of using these software is that, most of the time, you can only meet one person at a time, while the previous options allow you to talk to a larger number of customers simultaneously.